- perceive the use of environmental resources through the study of raptors,
- grasp the notion of network and food pyramid.
We will cross part of Gramat Animal Park to make us the raptor aviaries to ask:
- What is a raptor ?
- In what environment does it evolve ?
- What's her diet ?
- Where is it located in a food chain ?
- How do they adapt to environmental conditions ?
- What is a food pyramid ?
- What is a food web ?
- What is a protected species ?
By observing these birds, seeking information on the information boards and listings of the different species that we will try to answer all these questions.